Products & Services
Our Committment to You
- To provide a written quote - As with all service industries our fees will depend on the complexity and the amount of time to complete the assignment.
- To adhere to the quote unless an agreed variation is discussed with you.
- Our commitment is to provide an efficient valuable and consistent support service that will not only free you from the drudgery and time consuming data entry work but will ensure complete and accurate compliance with income tax and GST requirements. You will receive the added advantage of business financial reports that will tell you where you are going & the plans you need to make to ensure success.
Helping you improve you’re Net Worth.
- To understand that every business has unique needs and goals. Whether you are growing fast and require systems and financial advice or maybe just getting started or struggling to grow and require strategic planning, sales and marketing expertise. Or are looking for a succession strategy or capital injection. In each case the business owner needs the support of a specialist consultant or professional advisor to join their management team, adding strength and experience.
- To help you discover the 4 ways to increase your profits and save tax!!
Business Bookkeeping and Payroll Services
- Feel confident that your bookkeeping is being administered by a Public Accountant.
- The right business bookkeeping service can be tailored to your exact requirements.
- We will customise our support services to include:
- Weekly, Monthly or quarterly services.
- Remote access services tailored to your needs.
- Our bookkeeping and payroll services include the following components applicable to your situation:
- Data Entry and bank reconciliation.
- Payroll including end of year processing and issue of PAYG statements.
- Accounts receivable and Accounts payable.
- Creditors and Payroll payments via EFT.
- Debtors Follow up.
- Stock control.
- Goods & Services Tax.
- Fringe Benefits Tax.
- Management Reporting – Monthly/Quarterly Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow Forecasting and budget preparation and reporting.
- All the services you need to allow you to “get on with the job” while still be aware of the exact health of your business and its future.
Compliance Accounting and Taxation, Business & Personal
Today an Accountant and Bookkeeper must meet more than just annual statutory compliance requirements. Technology and constantly changing corporations and taxation legislation are driving improved financial reporting requirements for small business. Business owners now expect more from their Accountant. Here at Coastal Premier Accountancy & Bookkeeping we have a proactive and disciplined approach to financial management, adding valuable depth to financial information. With over twenty five years experience in accounting, taxation & business and financial consulting to successful small and medium businesses, we understand what our clients want and need from us and how best to meet the challenge. Although our specialty is small business we have extensive industry experience in property development, building & construction, real estate agencies, and the media and consulting professions. We aim to reach the highest standard of client care by providing you with a dedicated service. We recognise the importance of developing and growing together as a team.
We provide the following services:
- Prepare annual Compliance Accounts including notes and depreciation.
- Preparation of Tax Returns (Personal, Company, SMSF and Trust).
- Deal with ATO and ASIC correspondence and Lodgements.
- Deal with ATO - GST and TAX audits, both business and personal.
- Liaise with Auditors where necessary.
- Reconciliation’s of Assets Register and maintenance.
Administrative, Finance and Capital Management & Implementation.
- Incorporation of Companies, Superannuation Funds and, Not for Profit Organisations.
- Application for Australian Business Numbers, Tax File Numbers and Auskey/ Digital Certificates.
- Application for Not for Profit and Department of Gaming & Racing permits & status and Taxation Concessions (Tax, Goods & Service Tax and Fringe Benefits Tax).
- Application to Gaming and Racing for Fund Raising Permits.
- Establish Bank Accounts.
- Prepare applications for Federal and State Government Grants and Subsidies.
- Management of Statutory Records including Minutes and Registers.
- We assist you in the Employment and Training of Staff.
- We custom design you’re Accounts in to give you more meaningful reporting and planning tools specific to your needs.
Review and Prepare Loan applications in regards to:
- Business Development.
- Motor Vehicle.
- Development funding.
- Bridging finance.
Organise and Review Insurance policies and requirements relating to:
- Third Party.
- Public Indemnity.
- Professional Indemnity.
- Workers Compensation.